After a short break here is something new and fresh. I have collected some best educational quotes for life inspiration. I hope this will be useful and motivating for the students, teachers as well as for everyone who is reading.
There are many great authors and philanthropists who supported education like Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. The great leader of India Mahatma Gandhi was also a great supporter of Education. According to him, education is the only way to freedom. Illiteracy is the biggest curse for a human soul.
So here are the best quotes on education for students from great leaders of history.
- # The education is one of the most powerful weapons which can be used to change the world. History has shown us the evidence. Education is the primary aim of a society. Educated people are creating the world.
- # The reason I can’t follow the old eye-for-an-eye philosophy is that it ends up leaving everyone blind. This quote said by Martin Luther King is very popular. He was a strong follower of Mahatma Gandhi and followed his way to non-violence and peace in his entire life.
- #If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress. Barak Obama
- #Courageous people do not fear forgiving, for the sake of peace. Forgiving something or someone is a sign of strength. Only a strong person can forgive someone for his deed. It is not only important to stop wasting time and energy but, also for his own peace of mind.
- #Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin died while fighting for civil rights in America. He always agreed to the fact that only dead doesn’t argue. If you are right then don’t bear the persecution.
- #True education brings knowledge and wisdom together. Having knowledge without wisdom is dangerous. We have seen intelligent terrorists who are threatening the world from their evil mentalities.
Before moving ahead I want to mention one old post Thought of the day with meaning for students you may like to read. Here I have collected many beautiful quotes for daily inspiration.
- #Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats beauty and youth. Chanakya was a great Pandit, a great economist and politician. He says education as the best jewellery. Better than beauty and youth.
- #It is a mark of an educated mind that he can entertain a thought without accepting it. Aristotle was a Greek philosopher-scientist and teacher of Alexander. Aristotle is considered a significant figure in Western Philosophy.
- #Education is not kindling of the flame, not filling up the vessel.
- #You become mature when you don’t have any future. you just start living in the moment because that is the only reality there is. Osho
- #Don’t count the days, make the days count: Ali inspired the entire generation by his firm determination and perseverance. Apart from his success in boxing, he is a well known for inspiring millions of people in their lives.
- #It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you down. It’s the pebble in your shoe: Climbing a mountain is not tough if you are well prepared for it. It is inside you which is stopping you from getting success and not the long way you are seeing to reach the destination.
- #Education is not the preparation for life; Education is life itself
Here is another post you will love to read Inspirational Motivational Quotes on Life and Success.
So here was my collection on educational quotes. How you feel after reading them? write below in the comment and add some more.