Good and inspiring thoughts can boost your day up. Reading new thoughts in the morning works like fuel which keeps us smiling, inspiring and encouraging throughout the day. Here are some thoughts of the day with meaning for regular inspiration.
The meaning is also provided with some of the thoughts so that students can present these in their school assembly. These thoughts will also be helpful for the students who searching for the “thought of the day” to present in their morning school assembly.
Thought of the day for Morning Assembly – With Explanation
Some thought might not be well-suited for the assembly purposes, that is why I have provided so many links in the post you can follow to read more thoughts with and without meaning. Some of them will surely be helpful for you as a student.
- You can not Change your FUTURE, but you can change your HABITS. And Surely your HABITS will change your FUTURE
This thought by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam teaches us about the importance of changing our habits in our life. Don’t worry about your future because you can’t change it. Focus your mind to change your habits which will later change your future.
- People are rewarded in public for they practiced for years in privated
The rewards for your success are given for what you have practiced for years alone. Not a single moment of your practice days goes away without giving you anything. So work hard in private.
- Miracles happen to those who believe in them: This thought by Paulo Coelho indicates towards the power of strong belief. He says that miraculous things may happen if you start believing in them.
- If you do what you always did, you will get what you always got: The results come out from the efforts you make. If you are doing the same thing every day and expecting the different results, it is one of the silliest things you can ever do in your life. To get something different you have to do something different.
- Be so busy improving yourself so that you will have no time to criticize others: Everyone starts blaming others for his/her own faults when he/she has idle time to sit and talk about others. you should be so busy in improving yourself that you always think about your own development.
- Art is not the name of the copy of reality, art seems reality and that is the specialty of a true Art: ——- Premchand – the great Author of the India.
- To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to be yourself.”: Beauty lies inside of us. It is not needed to be accepted by someone else to become beautiful. The meaning of life lives inside of you
- Mistakes are very painful, but after a time later a collection of mistakes become an experience and this leads to success: Mistakes in our life are always thought to be a pain, but these are the best teachers of our life. After some time, a lot of these mistakes become the reason of our success.
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in day out Success is the not the thing we will find in a day.It takes continuous efforts and sacrifices to gain success in life. Your little efforts in a day create great differences in life.
- Winners always compare their achievements with their own goals, while losers compare their achievements with the failures of others.
- Never leave things for tomorrow which you can do today: Time never waits for anyone, the situation of tomorrow will be different and there will be some other work you’ll be engaged in, so never leave any work for later which can be done now.
- The only way to reach perfection is to be better than yesterday: Be better than yesterday. Do more than what you did last day. Be more lifeful than the last day. This is the only way you can reach to perfection.
- Good things happen to good people.
Good things happen to those, who do the right things at the right time all the time.
I have recently added new quotes on this post you may like to read: New Quotes to get inspired for students
- One of the toughest things in life is to make things simple: It is always easy to make things more complicated, but making something simplified requires one’s true potential.
- Future belongs to those who dream: People who change the world, People who did something extraordinary. People who made differences in their lives dreamt a long before about their success then it came to them. Dream about your goals if you want to achieve them.
- Be careful of what you think,
Because your life is shaped by what you think: or
- We become what we wish to become and we create what we imagine Click To Tweet. or
- What we do today is the consequences of yesterday’s thought. Our thoughts change our actions and our action changes our future, we become what we want and we create what we are trying for, so we should choose our thoughts carefully. —————Buddha
- ” You cannot teach people anything.
You can only help them to discover it within themselves.”
- Do not wait and seek for help from God, maybe God is waiting for you:
————The movie on Dashrath Manjhi: The Mountain Man.
- Don’t count the days in your life, count the life you lived in those days: On the final day of judgment the only thing which will matter is the life you lived, enjoyed and loved throughout the years you lived on this earth. Be loving, be kind and generous.
Recently Updated Thoughts with Meaning for Students
- Be the change, you want to see in the world: —————— Gandhi
- Whatever we want, we get at the right time that we wished for … all the remaining time is just for processing. so either we can lose it by poor processing or we can get it to the dedication and hard work.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, you can’t live long enough to make them all yours.
- The only difference between a good day and bad day is your attitude. If your attitude is good your day will be necessarily good – imagine your everything is not happening good in morning and you will think it with a negative attitude, you will find that you are creating worst situation, instead if you will smile and keep your work up it will just pass and nothing more will be wrong.
Here are some more quotes I have collected for a fresh day and motivation.
- If the right advice is followed, success comes early: following right advice is better at the right time, it is full of experience and vision of the people. It saves our time and gives us the right way and we get our aim early. …………………………………….Chanakya
- Do more with less: You may not find every situation favorable and full of resources if you are doing something, And you have to learn to produce more with a less resource.
- The life without a goal is a life without a meaning: The life without a goal is like having a boat in an ocean without the destination. Goal inspires to live more, do more and gives a meaning to our life.
- Mistakes are the proof that you are trying: People who don’t try can’t mistakes. We fall because we try to climb up. Mistakes are the proof of our hard-work and effort. So we should not be afraid of mistakes ever.
New Thoughts for students with meaning
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score
- Strength doesn’t come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming what you can not
- Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you have to keep moving: If your today is not better than your yesterday, it shows that you are not improving.
- Your life is the reflection of your thoughts, If you change your thinking you will change your life
You may like: morning assembly – ideas and topics
- Bravery is the solution to the regret: Regret comes from what we thought to do but we didn’t. Bravery is when it was seeming impossible to do, we made that happened.
- “To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to be yourself.”: Beauty lies inside of us. It is not needed to be accepted by someone else to become beautiful. The meaning of life lives inside of you.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that: Martin Luther King Jr was the most important personality in American civil right moment. He once said You can not win an enemy by the hate. And eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. You have to light a candle to remove the darkness.
These were some thoughts for the day with meaning for you. Do you like them? Have you any other good quotes to share? Write in the comments to share with others.